Tuna Nicoise Sandwich
- 3 tablespoons white-wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 whole wheat french baguette
- 2 cans chunk light tuna in water, drained
- 2 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced roasted red peppers
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped pitted nicoise olives
1. To make the dressing, whisk together vinegar, parsley, broth, oil, garlic, and black pepper in small bowl.
2. with serated knife, cut baguette horizontally in half, making bottom of loaf thicker than the top. Brush both sides of baguette with dressing.
3. Layer bottom of baguette evenly with tuna, tomatoes, roasted red peppers, onion, and olives. Drizzle with remaining dressing. Put top on. Eat.