Fajitas – I make fajitas often. They are fun, easy, and delicious.
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green or yellow pepper
- 1 onion
- Any other veggies you want to put in
- Two chicken breasts cut in strips
- Cayenne pepper, chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, and salt to taste (if you would prefer to use a premade fajita sauce, I recommend one of these Frontera Kitchen seasoning sauces. Pick whichever one you want and use it to excess!)
- Cut up some red peppers, green peppers, onions, or whatever other veggies you want, and chicken in to strips.
- Put the chicken in a frying pan with some olive oil and garlic. Let that saute a bit and then add the veggies.
- Stir it all up together and add whatever amounts of cayenne pepper, chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, and salt. You could also add paprika or onion powder if you want.
- Next you need some liquid of sorts. Chicken stock works well, but if you don’t have any, just add some of your favorite salsa.
- Let the whole pan simmer for a few more minutes.
- Heat up some tortillas. Serve with shredded cheese, sour cream, guacamole, and salsa.